The Fame Monster
Last 7 days - 301, 797
Cumulative - 1,269,993
Last 7 days - 16,617
Cumulative – 2,420,257
Last 7 days – 318,414
Cumulative - 3,690, 250
4 x Platinum – Ireland , New Zealand
3 x Platinum – Australia , Poland
2 x Platinum – Austria , Indonesia , Switzerland , UK
Platinum – Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, South Africa
2 x Gold – Japan
Gold – Brazil, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Netherland, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand,
#1 – Hong Kong , Ireland , Philippines , South Africa , UK , European Album chart
#2 – Czech Republic , Denmark , Germany , New Zealand , Switzerland , Taiwan
#3 – Australia , Hungary
Just Dance – 2.8m digital sales, peaked at #1 in Australia , Ireland , UK and was top 10 in 11 other markets including the Euro single chart
Pokerface – 4m digital sales, #1 airplay in 12 markets, #1 single in 15 markets and top 5 in a further 3 markets
Paparazzi – 1.2m digital sales, #1 airplay in South Africa, UK and top 5 in 10 other markets and #1 single in Germany and top 10 in a further 11 markets
Lovegame – 670K digital sales, top 10 single in 4 markets
Eh eh – 285K digital sales, top 10 airplay in 4 markets and top 20 single in 5 markets
Bad Romance – 510K digital singles, top 5 airplay in 8 markets, #1 single in 6 markets and top 10 in a further 9 markets
· After 65 weeks on the album charts, "The Fame" finally peaked at No.3 in its 65 week, before being replaced on the charts by the updated version entitled "The Fame Monster".
· The album has scored two 3xPlatinum selling singles, both of which hit No.1, "Just Dance" (1 week, Sept 2008) and "Poker Face" (8 weeks, Nov 2008 to Jan 2009).
· "Poker Face" is equal fourth longest running single of the decade, and it sits at that position with fourth other Universal acts. Shaggy with "Angel" (MCA), Alien Ant Farms "Smooth Criminal" (DreamWorks), Def Jam act Rihanna and her track "SOS", plus Timbaland and OneRepublic's "Apologize" (Interscope). Two of the other four acts in the top spots are also UMA acts, Fergie spent nine weeks at the top with "Big Girls Don't Cry" (A&M) as too did Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie". At No.2 on this list is Sandi Thom and her track "I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker" (10 weeks), and the longest running No.1 of the decade at 12 weeks is Eminem's "Lose Yourself" (Interscope).
· TMF Awards : Best New Artist International , Best Female International, Best Pop International
· Debut album “The Fame” is certified 5 x Platinum with over 470,000 albums sold. Canada was the first country in the world to release “The Fame” and The Fame Monster 8 song format is Gold with over 60,000 albums sold.
· First single “Just Dance” has sold 278,225 songs making it 6 x Platinum and was the first song in Canada to ever reach that level of certification
· Second single “Poker Face” has sold 306,534 songs making it 7 x Platinum and the first song in Canada to ever reach that level of certification.
· Pokerface was #1 airplay for 2 months
· On the “charts of the decade” Pokerface is #3 meaning that it’s the 3rd best selling single in Germany over the last 10 years (#1 DJ Ötzi & Nik P. - Ein Stern and #2 Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (Asereje) and the #1 best selling international song in the last 10 years in Germany
· Just Dance is the #1 most downloaded ring tone on Rekochoku (biggest eTailer) for any international act this year in Japan
· Telecom NZ Mobile Music Award: "Poker Face" highest selling Ringtone, "Poker Face" Highest Selling Full Track Download
· Lady Gaga “The Fame” is the biggest selling album (YTD) selling over 1m units
· “Pokerface” is the biggest selling single (YTD) shifting over 850K and “Just Dance” at number 3 with sales of 751K.
UMGI (Universal Music Group International)
· The Fame is the best selling album in the UMGI world this year
· Lady Gaga “The Fame” was scrobbled 18.5 million times on Last.FM in the last year making it the most popular album on that service
· Gaga won “Best New Act” at the European MTV Awards in Berlin
(Universal Music Indonesia)